YSWC
Welcome to YSWC! Feel free to log in or register!

YSWC

Yakima Salt Water Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» yellow tang with red stuff on it
Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:47 pm by Ed Hahn

» hello...new to the area
Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:46 pm by louphaen

» The Coral Reef Aquarium
Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:33 am by rouwraip

» Rose anenome
Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:22 am by Ricardo

» Hello all!
Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:57 pm by Reef safe eel

» Seth's 180
Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:20 pm by Tony Vargas

» Wrasse Heaven
Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:51 am by Tony Vargas

» Tank Hoods
Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:45 pm by GDSawyer

» anybody stop by this site anymore?
Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:47 pm by NaTe

Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:44 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

Hello again...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LaCorski

PostSubject: Hello again...   Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:48 pm

Hi everyone, this is Shane or LaCorski as we seem to go by alias' on this site. I was out of town for the past few weeks on and off and didn't get a chance to really contribute to the club. I missed the meeting which sucks because I wanted to meet you guys. Please let me know when and where the next will be and I'll do my best to attend. I had some bad luck with the tank and thought about letting it go but then decided to give it another shot. Things are looking up so I guess I'll plug along for awhile before dumping too much cash into it, again! Take care all and I really do hope to meet you soon.

Shane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IceCreamJones

PostSubject: Re: Hello again...   Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:42 pm

LaCorski wrote:
Hi everyone, this is Shane or LaCorski as we seem to go by alias' on this site. I was out of town for the past few weeks on and off and didn't get a chance to really contribute to the club. I missed the meeting which sucks because I wanted to meet you guys. Please let me know when and where the next will be and I'll do my best to attend. I had some bad luck with the tank and thought about letting it go but then decided to give it another shot. Things are looking up so I guess I'll plug along for awhile before dumping too much cash into it, again! Take care all and I really do hope to meet you soon.

Shane.

The best advice i can give, is go slow. Add your sand, and rock, along with your water. Test params daily until you see your spikes. Toss in a few damsels if you want something swimming around that badly. Slowly make your way up price range, only adding 1 fish every 2-3 months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://www.Myspace.com/bhorton
NaTe

PostSubject: Re: Hello again...   Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:54 pm

hi shane, I dont know what happened to the last tank but imo i think the proper equipment planning is key to success to tanks. i have started two tanks and the first i battled constantly and got bad, no horrible advise from the local pet stores and finally after an on going battle and almost giving up on the first set up i just gathered all nessessary parts and equipment and built a new set up that would be able to sustain a sps reef tank properly. If you need any help or have any questions let me know i can give you some idead on what i did to make a tank trouble free and or less trouble than most set ups.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello again...   

Back to top Go down

Hello again...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YSWC :: Questions & Info :: Fish-
Jump to: