YSWC
Welcome to YSWC! Feel free to log in or register!
YSWC
Welcome to YSWC! Feel free to log in or register!
YSWC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSWC

Yakima Salt Water Club

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» yellow tang with red stuff on it
Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:47 pm by Ed Hahn

» hello...new to the area
Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:46 pm by louphaen

» The Coral Reef Aquarium
Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:33 am by rouwraip

» Rose anenome
Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:22 am by Ricardo

» Hello all!
Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:57 pm by Reef safe eel

» Seth's 180
Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:20 pm by Tony Vargas

» Wrasse Heaven
Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:51 am by Tony Vargas

» Tank Hoods
Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:45 pm by GDSawyer

» anybody stop by this site anymore?
Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:47 pm by NaTe

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 146 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:38 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IceCreamJones

Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things Empty
PostSubject: Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things   Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:44 am

Moving to my new place on saturday, and there are a few things I do not plan on putting back onto the tank. I'll list the price i'd like to get, all prices are obo, and I will consider any trades, equipment or livestock.

Marineland C-360 Canister : $50
CPR in tank refugium w/ pump : $10
48" flourescent light housing, with bulb : $35

Also, anyone have any helpful tips on moving a 2500lb tank and stand across town? lol..
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Myspace.com/bhorton
Joey

PostSubject: Re: Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things   Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:23 pm

ill take the cpr fuge can you post up a pic
Back to top Go down
IceCreamJones

PostSubject: Re: Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things   Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:04 pm

Joey wrote:
ill take the cpr fuge can you post up a pic

I dont have any pics at the moment, I MAY be back to the townhouse tonight to get some, not sure. Its the same one at marinedepot.com, heres the link.

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewItem~action~view~idProduct~CR1713~idCategory~FIRFIR~category~Internal-Refugiums-Saltwater_Aquarium_Supplies~vendor~.html

It is the larger one, for $59.99.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Myspace.com/bhorton
Jacobnano

Jacobnano

PostSubject: Re: Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things   Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:25 am

I will take it if Joey doesn't want it. I need it for all my new clowns and stuff Wink Also, do you still have that ten gallon? I am in Canada right now but when I get back I can give you some cheato.
Back to top Go down
http://jacobswebsite.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things   Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving, wanting to get rid of a few things
Page 1 of 1