YSWC
Welcome to YSWC! Feel free to log in or register!
YSWC
Welcome to YSWC! Feel free to log in or register!
YSWC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSWC

Yakima Salt Water Club

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» yellow tang with red stuff on it
good news. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:47 pm by Ed Hahn

» hello...new to the area
good news. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:46 pm by louphaen

» The Coral Reef Aquarium
good news. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:33 am by rouwraip

» Rose anenome
good news. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:22 am by Ricardo

» Hello all!
good news. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:57 pm by Reef safe eel

» Seth's 180
good news. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:20 pm by Tony Vargas

» Wrasse Heaven
good news. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:51 am by Tony Vargas

» Tank Hoods
good news. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:45 pm by GDSawyer

» anybody stop by this site anymore?
good news. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:47 pm by NaTe

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 146 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:38 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

good news.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FightingPlankton
Admin
FightingPlankton

good news. Empty
PostSubject: good news.   good news. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:19 am

so. apparently i talk shit about everyone...
and the 3 of you have this "club" going the way you want it...
so good luck to you. im out.
Back to top Go down
Joey

good news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good news.   good news. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:31 am

what the hell are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
NaTe

NaTe

good news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good news.   good news. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:58 pm

is it because we didnt vote for totm?
Back to top Go down
Apistog

Apistog

good news. Empty
PostSubject: Asses   good news. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:12 pm

Hey,
Seams like you guys (Nate, Jacob and Joey)have been have Been talking shit about Brandon and I (not like I care about you opinions of me). How did Brandon find this out? The Chat box has a Archive. Wow. Good move guys.Brandon, takes things to harder than I and it looks like you ran him off again.
Not very nice guys. I know you are all sharper than I but you might think before you open your mouths or type something that you that don't want other people to read or hell you may have wanted him to read it IDK.. In closing Good job on keeping the club together, you three ROCK. It also looks like Nate is the ring leader on this so I think you and I should have a talk. I'll be looking for you Nate. Smile
Eric
Back to top Go down
Joey

good news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good news.   good news. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:57 pm

what the hell have we said to make you guys freak out? if what little was said offended you than im sorry but you need to grow up and dont let little shit hurt your feelings
Back to top Go down
Jacobnano

Jacobnano

good news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good news.   good news. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:01 pm

I am still confused about what exactly we said...
Back to top Go down
http://jacobswebsite.tk
NaTe

NaTe

good news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good news.   good news. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:12 pm

i have a great idea eric. Why dont you stop looking on this site!!!!! NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!! all you wanna do be a douche bag! And you can stop spying on my reef frontiers account as well. FAG

You hate me cuz i don't kiss your ass. BTW find me i dare you
Back to top Go down
Apistog

Apistog

good news. Empty
PostSubject: Nate   good news. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:07 pm

Nate,

Hey, Glad to see you might be growing a pair, but I doubt it.I would have to disagree with you that (no one cares what I think)but that's your opinion and you have the right to it.Hell maybe you could be right about than but the world is a big place, I like to think that someone cares about my little writings, but what do I know:-). I have formed the pattern of only posting on this board when someone is abused, and I wonder why I always have to deal with you. Humm....I love the fact that you can never reinforce your arguments, just attack with name calling. It seam to fit you well.
As for Reef Frontiers, well I did look at your account, but it was only because I was doing a little reading and saw a post that I was sure a halfwit wrote, I looked up the poster and it was you. Let me tell you I wasn't surprised at all. There are many stupid people in the world but most are smart enough to keep there mouths closed, but you have chosen a different path:-(. BTW I like your homophobic slang term, it showed some real wit. :-)
I think hate is a strong word and I wouldn't use it on you but, I do dislike you.You seam to be a very rude and abusive person. I think you a idiot that doesn't have a original idea in your head. All I can see from your posts it that, you do a little reading (very little)and then parrot that info back as gods truth (You can't have a real reef without a skimmer).You might try come up with your own ideas. You wont that might take some effort and thought on your part.
I would like to meet you in person to talk this out but the only thing that over shadows your idiocy is your cowardice.What, you think I'm going to stomp you flat?Why would i do that when I can shame you for being a moron? Anyway, If you would like to go for coffee and a chat, I'm game. I'll even buy.
Hope you day goes well,
Eric
Back to top Go down
Apistog

Apistog

good news. Empty
PostSubject: To Jacob and Joey   good news. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:14 pm

Jacob and Joey,
I am sorry for attacking both of you. I should have talked to you in person first before my little post. Again I'm very sorry, and it's a public one to boot.Smile
Eric
Back to top Go down
NaTe

NaTe

good news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good news.   good news. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:21 am

Coffee? lol Little bit of ass kissing now? i gave you my phone number the last time you turned psycho about protein skimmers. you didn't call you just wrote. your a pussy! And if you didnt have that anymore then it has been posed for like 3+ months in the frag swap page.

I am not going to write a paragraph Here it is again 509-307-2664 call me. MR so bad ass he wont tell me shit about him self.
Back to top Go down
Apistog

Apistog

good news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good news.   good news. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:16 pm

Nate,
Yet again you would rather run your mouth rather than give your stance on a subject. Are you specal or just not getting it? Your phone number does me no good if I want to meet you in person. The conversation should go something like this:

Dear Eric,
Sure I would love to meet you for Tea and a crumpet at the Starebucks on 56th on Monday. Does 1:30pm work for you? It will be a jolly good time. I sure am happy that we are the best of friends.Smile Joy!!!!!

Yours Truly
Nathaniel P Gaub
PS Thank you so much to offer to pay.
PPS Next time it will be on me.

I hope thes example will help you work out the trying question I am asking you. If not let me know and I will try to explane it another way. I know its diffacult but I'm sure we can work it out together.

Eric
PS If you would like to know something about me all you have to do is ask. Smile
PPS I included some spelling and gramerical error can you spot them?
Back to top Go down
Apistog

Apistog

good news. Empty
PostSubject: Nate   good news. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:50 pm

Nate,
You might want to watch your mouth this is a family frindly web site.What if a young say 15 year old kid ran across your posts with all your filthy words? Not good. Besides strong language makes babby Jesus cry. Think about it. We are all friends here, no need for words like that.
Eric
Back to top Go down
NaTe

NaTe

good news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good news.   good news. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:27 pm

lol what a pussy. Here you are looking for me and you are scared to call me? i will gladly tell you right were i am at, at any time. Are you special or do you not get it? i wont have coffee, ask you anything, or work anything out. I have friends i need no more. if i offend the two other people that look at this page so be it.

you call me and i kick your ass or you need to shut your mouth and realize you wont win with me. i am giving you a perfect invitation. end of story.
Back to top Go down
Apistog

Apistog

good news. Empty
PostSubject: Nate   good news. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:21 am

Nate,
I see that you are simple and you that you don't get it. Put more simply name your time and place and I'll be there.
Eric
Back to top Go down
NaTe

NaTe

good news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good news.   good news. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:23 pm

ya great i have been waiting a week for you to sack up and call and now you expect me to just post it on the internet????? Maybe send up some smoke signals?? Walk in to walmart and call your name?

You are bitching out dude just admit it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

good news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good news.   good news. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good news.
Page 1 of 1